These pins feature adorable animals holding bandages, perfect for celebrating your vaccination.
- 1.5" (3.81cm) diameter button
- Handmade in our Boston studio
- Protective mylar that's easy to clean and disinfect
- Spring-back pin mechanism that's easy to attach to clothing, bags, IDs and more!
- Choose from 20 animal designs
- Where are you located?
- How are your items shipped?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Is priority shipping available?
- When will my order ship?
- Where is my order?
- My tracking number has not been updated, where is my package?
Shipping and Processing
Where are you located?
- All of our items are shipped from our Massachusetts studio. We are currently 100% online and do not offer in person pick-ups.
How are your items shipped?
- All items are shipped with USPS unless otherwise stated. We try our best to be environmentally conscious while packaging our products while ensuring that your items arrive to you safely! Most items are mailed in recycled kraft bubble mailers.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Although we cannot guarantee USPS delivery times, it generally takes 3-7 business days for products to arrive to areas within the continental United States. Depending on the time of year and your location, it may take longer. If you're concerned about your package arriving before a deadline, please let us know and we can quote you an estimated ship date.
Is priority shipping available?
- Absolutely! There are priority shipping upgrades available upon checkout. If you require faster shipping, please contact us prior to purchasing so we can quote you other options.
When will my order ship?
- Please note our current processing time, which is displayed on the top of our website. Processing time refers to the amount of time it takes for your product to be made and dropped off at the post office. Additional shipping time is required in addition to processing time (the actual time it takes for USPS to receive and deliver your package).
Where is my order?
- All orders, except those shipped with free sticker shipping, will come with a tracking number for you to monitor the progress of your order. Please note that tracking numbers can take up to 72 hours to update on the USPS website.
My tracking number has not been updated, where is my package?
- Depending on the time of year, tracking can take up to 72 hours to update on the USPS website. Sometimes you may see the same status for multiple days while your package is moving within the system. Although most packages arrive in 3-7 business days, this is only an estimate provided by USPS and does not indicate a guaranteed delivery date.
Products and Custom OrdersDo you offer personalized items?
- We offer several personalized items in the shop including badge reels, stethoscope tags, mouse pads and mugs. If you're looking for something specific, please send us a message using our contact form and we can give you more details.
How do I remove a stethoscope tag once it is in place?
- With our round stethoscope tags, you can separate the two pieces using something thin and flat such as a metal nail file. Where you see the text "roocharms.com" on the edge of the stethoscope tag, there is a plastic tab that keeps the two pieces in place. You can carefully pry open the two pieces at this tab. Please be aware NOT to separate the attached metal button from the plastic base as this will damage your stethoscope tag.
- With our yoke style stethoscope tags, there are several tabs and loops located on the two arms of the tag. You can carefully push the tabs out from the loops using your fingernail, which will release the arms.